Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 25, 2022

RSC22 Some Blue





Only minimal blue sewing this month!

A blue wonder clip holder/ pin cushion waiting to be filled and gifted!


HSTs on the design wall waiting to be sewn into a Zig Zag row. There will be three more sets, they are awaiting trimming and pressing! 



And a bluish table topper that is stripe-less!  Sorry, Joyful! 

I’m linking up at ScrapHappy Saturday!



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful clip holder that is also a pincushion?! I need one of those! Do you have a pattern or tutorial for that? It looks like such a great idea, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blues
    The star quilt topper is cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute clip holder! Did you use a pattern? I like your blue star.table topper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice RSC blue projects, Judy!!! Love your wonder clip holder!

    ReplyDelete