Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 25, 2022

June Table Scraps Challenge!








It’s Blue, but not necessarily dark blue and bright blue! Sometimes it just has to be ok! Our June was not usual! It was a bit chaotic and left very little sewing time! My stash included an orphan block given to me by a friend! It’s blue! 





I added borders, then backing and batting and practiced some stipple quilting! No stripes only a star! 
I’ll do better next time! I hope! 


'


It's in place on Mr Busy's table, but still needs a label. I'll get that done soon.

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!


 


4 comments:

  1. Use of the theme for the month has never been a requirement for participation in the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge, Judy. I'm impressed that you completed an entry with the month you had. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to use up an orphan block, Judy! I'm so impressed with your stipple going, too. I never got the hang of that. I bet Mr. Busy will enjoy using that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use up an orphan block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I love this little table topper! I can’t think of a better use for an orphan block. Your quilting is amazing! You’re the star, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete