Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Good Morning! I LIKE Thursday! #98




Thank you to all who emailed and checked up on me in my absence! Much appreciated!


It might actually be summertime in this part of the US. Yesterday was 73 and today it is predicted to be 84. It cools off at night here, so it is actually pleasant. 

I am glad to be home. We had a 9 day road trip to Florida and back! Boy,  was it hot and humid there! I didn’t expect it to be different but had not been there this time of year. 


Gratitude #1 was that our trip was safe and basically good. Our daughter is back home and will be living with us for the foreseeable future. 


Gratitude #2.  The USPS actually held our mail and delivered the whole pile on the correct day. 

Gratitude #3. Today I will do some slow stitching with friends.


No sewing was done. But maybe in the next week there will be a bit. 




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

11 comments:

  1. glad to hear you got back ok - traveling through high humidity states when you are not used to it is hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! It is nice to get away, travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a safe trip and the weather is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Nothing like everybody home safe and sound. And some nice stitching to do tops it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Judy! I'm glad you're home, and hope your daughter is okay. We westerners can't handle all that humidity of the southeast, can we? Hope you're having a lovely day, stitching with friends. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, I am so glad to read your post and know everything is well. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy! What a fabulous picture for Flag Day! I'm so glad the trip was a good one and that you've made it back home safe and sound. Florida. No thank you but my niece just met friends there for a week of Disney fun. I'd rather wait for October for that kind of fun. Your weather sounds wonderful! Send some our way, would you please?! I'll bet you have a lot to catch up on so please have a nice week. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home! I bet your sewing machine missed you like the rest of us did! *wink* Lucky you that the USPS delivered on the correct day. It's usually iffy for us on that account.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slow stitching with friends is the best!

    ReplyDelete