Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 29, 2020

I LIKE THURSDAY #16



It took some introspection to come up with some likes this week. I  had to DECIDE to look for the little stuff.  There was snow and bitter cold...that meant we didn’t go anywhere. So I sewed!  That's a Like!


I finished a book! Mary Higgins Clark..... it wasn’t the best I’ve read but pretty good. If I don’t have the mystery figured out by the middle...then it’s a good one!   That's a Like!





And I started number 9 in my Goodreads goal to read 10 books this year. It’s a sad goal, but my reading mojo disappeared the last couple of years. It’s Nora Roberts- Temptation.   That's a Like!



It's an old one. A paperback given to me in a bag of books from a friend's  MIL. 


I joined WW one month ago and this first month lost 10 lbs.   That's a Like!

 Monday, I received my 5 lb charm. 




This is not my first time using Weight Watchers, now WW. It’s always worked for me when I could attend meetings. But no meetings in my area now, so I’m on my own. It seems to be working. I’m cooking differently and Mr Busy is very supportive!    That's a Like!

And one last Halloween decoration hanging by our front door. 



I made it many years ago. I like Happy Ghosts!   It's a Patchabilities pattern.   I have more than one or two!  That's a Like!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

If you live in the US.  I hope you voted! But if you didn't, please remember to do so on Tuesday!

We voted!




11 comments:

  1. Definitely a good list of likes there. Well done on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for someone who is dealing with snow and bitter temps, you had a nice list of likes! Love your ghost wall hanging! Have a wonderful day Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many times looking for likes has kept my head above water. Each week I have to look, and then miraculously I FIND them. It's good. Your likes are terrific, I like NOra Roberts series a lot, you might like the wedding series by Jude Devereaux. Good job on WW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 5Lb Charm! WW has always been the best way for me to lose weight, but I haven't been in years (and it shows). Kudos to you for keeping at it despite no meetings. That's definitely a win!! And I'm happy you're making progress on your reading goals! Definitely things to be happy about! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy! Some weeks I am 100% certain that I have nothing to like . . . and then I start writing or looking at my phone and bam. Plus I always have my littles to love on. I used to LOVE Mary Higgins Clark's books. I thought her last few were just okay but I still read them. HAHA! Reading mojo can easily come and go, I think. I have been on a reading binge lately - it takes away from my sewing time. Love the ghosts! I had something similar but I gave it to my niece. Big congrats on WW working for you!! Happy Thursday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. We voted! And good job finding some likes, too! I love Mary Higgins Clark and Nora Roberts - glad you enjoyed those books. MHC has/had a series she was writing with a younger author before she passed away that I really like. Look for the Under Suspicion series, written with Alafair Burke. The characters solve cold cases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Haven't read your books..I'll have to check those out. Really like your Ghosts...so cute and happy. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We voted! I love your door decoration. Very cute. Yay for losing 10 lbs. That's an accomplishment! Good likes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your happy ghosts. We plan on voting on Election Day. Will be happy when we can put all the ads behind us again! That will certainly be a LIKE around here! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those cute ghosts and I like book reviews! Enjoy your week! I voted too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe I am sorry you were having one of those weeks. I envy you get to stay home. Good job losing weight. Especially during this time! Love your door quilt it is very neat.

    ReplyDelete