Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2020

March OMG Goal Met Plus One




My goal for March was to make two Easter Bunny table runners from Kristina's original pattern shown at the top of this blog post.  That post also had the tutorial for the carrot block,  so I made the third one with the carrot. I like them all! 

I finished the two for my daughter's daughters first, then went on to do another for my son's daughter. We have 3 granddaughters in 3 corners of our country. Florida, Arizona and Vermont. They couldn't be anymore spread out if they had tried!!


The top one is bound in pink, the middle one in yellow and the bottom one in green. All fabrics from my stash, of course. Now I am going to make one for myself. Heaven knows I've got the time and most likely I can find some fabric too!!!!LOL


I'll be linking this post up at Patty's blog, on her One Monthly Goal March Finish Link Up . 

Thanks to Patty and her sponsors for doing this OMG every month. It really keeps me on track and focused.  A side note, last month I won a prize. A cutting mat set from ecopeco.  The mat(s) arrived and they are great. One is 36 X 24 and the smaller one is 24 X 18! 



Such a pretty color!  Double sided....this darker turquoise on one side and a paler aqua on the other. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy ( and Healthy)







3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Judy, on your win last month. The bunny table toppers are adorable. I saved that pattern, but haven't even pulled fabric for it yet. Maybe today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bunnies! Thanks for linking the pattern as I am off to make a few myself. Wow on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the runners and I'm glad you like the mats. I love mine! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish. congrats again!

    ReplyDelete