Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Scrappy Blue Saturday 9-8-18

I got started on blue!  I wonder if I should add some dark neutral, like black. For some reason my blue scraps are sparse. I could cut into some chunks (less that a fat quarter), I guess!!  This is under my needle at present!



I had hoped to make a dent in my scraps this year. It did not go as planned. I cut and stitched, cut and stitched, and still there are more scraps than I know what to do with!


Here is a tad more blue!  I spent an hour at the laundromat yesterday!  That can make you "blue"! 


The laundromat closest to my home is called Surf and Suds!  Ther
e is a beach theme in there, which is slightly strange in NE Wyoming!  But it is very clean, there is helpful staff ( I hadn't been to a laundrmat in a quite a while!) and it was successful - my large quilt was washed and dried and no running of the black fabric!  It is now ready to be gifted at the end of the month. It's called Surf and Suds because they have free WiFi!  Not a regular occurrence here in the great vastness of NE Wyoming. 

OK, Angela is off on a 10 mile!!!! run and I am running upstairs for another cup of coffee!  Have a great Saturday, all!!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy



linking up to SoScrappy's ScrapHappy Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, while Angela (and you) are running, I'm having a cup of tea and biscuits (that's not good...)! Beautiful blue strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny about the Surf and Suds/free wi-fi! But at least there is something to do while you wait for your quilt to be washed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely you made a small dent in the scrap pile after making all of those BLUE blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surf and Suds, hilarious! I have a TON of blue fabric in stash and in scraps... and YES!! No matter how many scrap projects I do, there is never a dent in the containers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice laundromat at least you can surf the net while waiting.

    ReplyDelete