Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Orange is the New "Color"

So the second Saturday of the month I finally have some orange to show. I am plugging away at orange. I had to really dig and to relax my parameters for "what is orange"!  You will see some


definite red/yellow, some apricot, some orangey yellow!  But I think it all works in the end!


I am working toward 7 and 1/2  slab/crumb blocks that are 7" square. It is a work in progress. And my scrap bin does not show that there has been progress!  Why is that?



Stay Busy and Stay Happy






I'll be linking to ScrapHappy Saturday at Angela's blog.

5 comments:

  1. These slab blocks are growing nicely; you'll have a quilt before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrap bins just don't seem to disappear...that's really a good thing tho. Just go my crumb quilt finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Judy! Don't you know that the scraps multiply every time we walk out of the sewing room? Even the ORANGE scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really good! And I have NOT idea. Every time I try to thin out the scraps - they multiply! What's up with that????

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely riot of color!!! I am sure something juicy is happening :-)

    ReplyDelete