One of the way the committee raises funds to put this show on, is to make and raffle off a quilt. This year they had 2 quilts, a table topper and 4 place mats and a single table topper. Here is a picture of the large quilt. A double nine patch, they said.
Look at all that scrappy goodness!
I bought 12 raffle tickets the last day of the show. And surprisingly I won the above quilt! I was so excited. I'll share a picture of it on our bed as soon as I get one taken.
I have plans to attend a quilt retreat on the 24th through the 26th.. I am cutting fabric for a baby quilt, for an expected great nephew due in January. I am paper piecing letters for a library tote X2, one for me and one to donate to the silent auction at the CC Library. There are some squares cut for 4 more donation blocks to be sent to Covered in Love.
Hopefully I will have some finishes for next Friday!
Until then,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
Judy
I am linking up with Finish It Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts and Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilt
ps: I am publishing this post, will link up as soon as Finish It Up Friday is posted.


No comments:
Post a Comment