Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Saturday Snapshots 9-2-17

Today I am linking up with Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads for"



There are a few rules if you want to post also. Check out Melinda's blog at  West Metro Mommy Reads, then link up your Saturday Snapshots.

I will begin by sharing a photo from our front porch on August 21st. This is Mr Busy and our great grandson, Joe. He is almost 4.  Can you guess what they are doing? We were not in totality, but 97.8% was pretty awesome.



Pa (Mr Busy) fashioned the unique eye wear for J out of eclipse glasses and a paper plate, because the glasses were too big for him. It worked great.


I'm late posting today. We have been at our granddaughter and grandson-in-law's house celebrating our great grandson's 4th birthday. His actual birthday is September 5th.  But his grandma and his Auntie Shasta could visit from Colorado this weekend, so we celebrated today. Also, his Dad was off this weekend. Dad works retail, so lots of weekends he is not around. Here are just 3 of the many photos taken today.
 I am afraid I caught his momma unaware, as I tried to get a picture of the red and black cupcakes for his Mickey Mouse themed party.

A large blow up Mickey joined the party. These were ears for all. Here is Joseph and his Auntie Shasta and Mickey




I made him a super hero cape, with belt, wristband and a mask.  Showing off a bit in this one.

Busy  Busy  in our neck of the woods this week.

Off to check out all the rest of the Saturday Snapshots.

Til next time:



2 comments: