Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 4, 2026

I LIKE Thursday #283

    



Joining LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color and the gang to talk about things that we like and answer this week’s conversation starter.

June 4th

What would be your favorite insect and why? think about the good or pretty insects out there not just annoying ones... did you ever capture lightning bugs in a jar as a kid?

I’m pretty sure I DON’T have a favorite insect. I don’t mind caterpillars. Some are really interesting in color and looks. 









I’m not at all fond of spiders or ants. Mosquitoes love me but I don’t return the sentiment.  Not only did I never capture lightning bugs as a kid, I have never seen a lightning bug. I would like that, I think. 


Other things:  Last Friday night we decided to go out for dinner. We chose Ruby Tuesdays, but they were packed. So we opted for Soporros.  A Japanese Restaurant in our town. We did their hibachi tables several years ago for our anniversary. This time we had sushi rolls, I think that’s what they called them. Mine was really good. I did not try the wasabi that was on the plate!🔥



 Tuesday was our anniversary. Mr Busy had a dentist appointment. He always has conscious sedation for dental work. He was mostly done for the day. We’re going to celebrate this weekend. 

 

A friend shared this on June 1st on Facebook . I love the idea of loving LOUD!




I have been using a new favorite mug for my morning cup of coffee. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




3 comments:

  1. I really like that to-be list. Love that Penzey's mug, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mug! And I love both of your memes, too. Lightning bugs don't live out west here, but they are fun to see if you get to go east sometime. Your meal sounds yummy, and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how is that pretty puppy? great list Judy, love, LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete