Another gem from Nanea @ Sweatpants and Coffee.
Leanna gave us this conversation starter:
as a young child did you wear plastic sandals? bonus if you also had on ankle socks! I don’t remember wearing plastic sandals, unless you count flip flops or as we called them thongs.
My daughter did, my granddaughters did and my great granddaughters do! Ankle socks, never!
How about you? Are you old enough to remember “thong sandals “? or Are you young enough to have worn “jellies”?
Join LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to find out how where you fit in!
Still struggling to get sewing time. Did finally get the 4th blue 16 patch star done.
I try not to repeat a fabric in the 16 squares in a single block. So far I have been successful.
This month had 5 Saturdays, so I’ll have to kick it in gear to get the orange ones done.
This week it was cold around here. My tribe lives all over, but the ones who live in Vermont had the best weather on Tuesday.
I took a photo of a shrub at our Rec Center that Mr. Busy liked the looks of. Now I need to identify it and maybe purchase 2 small ones.





Yes, it was 37 degrees this morning in Loveland! I just planted some tomatoes in pots yesterday, so hope they are okay because I didn't cover them overnight. I'm sure I had thongs like that as a kids - we did call them tongs, too. That wool piece is fabulous! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI'm 70 & still luv my ankle socks 😄 there's something about flip flops now that makes me wantta trip all over myself😄 the stitchings are amazing!
ReplyDelete