
I’m making the photos big because they are scarce. I have a pale green one under my needle, no photo!
Mr Busy was life-flighted to Fort Collins hospital early Thursday morning with diagnosed tachycardia. He is stable and doing better. Right now they are doing a heart Cath, to discover the reason for the irregular heartbeats.
I am not with him, but our daughter is. Fingers crossed all will go as planned and they will discharge him tomorrow. Then our daughter will bring him home. We live 5+hours away. Guess I am going to have to put on my big girl panties and learn to drone in the Denver area!
My posts may be infrequent for a bit longer.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy with Healthy and Hopeful.



I'm glad he is doing better. How scary for you all.
ReplyDeleteOh, Judy - I'm so sorry Mr. Busy (and you) are dealing with that, and especially that he has to be so far away. I wish there was a way I could help you. Sending you a big hug! Maybe some stitching therapy will sound good and help you get through the week. 🩷
ReplyDeleteOh, my. We had the same situation last year. I was recovering from surgery & couldn't drive so my married kids had to chauffeur me to the hospital 45 mins away. But he made it through with flying colors & the heart cath was not as bad as everyone made it out to be. So good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Mr. Busy's health scare. It is wonderful that you have a daughter who can help this way. I hope Mr. Busy will be home soon and having a good recovery. Take good care of yourself in the meantime!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to read that your husband is unwell, and five hours drive away too. You certainly do need a coffee and a hug, and I'll take them too, still grieving my husband's passing. A kind word and a hug is just what we both need.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh - that is a long flight - so glad he is on the mend tho!! Hugs
ReplyDelete