It’s been a slow week in the sewing room. It took me a hot minute to put away all the mess from September away. Plus I decided at the last minute to enter 3 small items in our Quilt Show. So I had to rearrange a bit to make that happen.
I did cut some lights for 4 Split 9 blocks. I chain pieced them on Wednesday.
This morning I finished them in time for this post. As I see now, they are not as light as they seemed as I was cutting and piecing. I’m going to leave them, of course. I may try for a REAL light version this week!
Thursday was spent with my StitchingGroup, some stitches were put in this Pumpkin project. Wool appliqued on fabric. Destined to be a pillow! Fingers. Crossed. Some specialty stitching and some beads are still necessary!
This afternoon my granddaughter and I are going to attend the show. I’ll try to rake some pictures!
Linking up with Angela for Rainbow Scrap Challenge, ScrapHappy Saturday as soon as she is live.
Stay Busy an Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful




I really like your gray split 9s! They're like fog! The little wool pumpkin design is adorable, too. Hope you had fun at the show!
ReplyDeleteI like your lights - especially with that touch of blue in center. Have fun with your granddaughter!
ReplyDeleteI like that light!!! Have fun!!!
ReplyDelete