I’ve put my Split Nines and my Zipper blocks away in a tote. I’m sort of tired of them, and didn’t like the lights I did last month. I cleaned off my cutting table. It was a mess! Put together a small donation box to go to an organization in NC. Today a neighbor, a new quilter is coming over to enlist my help in cutting some blocks. Glad I got the cutting table presentable ! LOL
I did sew on some more light crumbs, you saw these earlier!
And I thought more about my TSC project. Now to execute it.
I’m starting to think about Rainbow Scrap Challenge for 2025. I think it has to be a Finish Up years. I did that in the past. Although I wasn’t totally successful, I did get some UFOS completed. I’m working now toward that goal again.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



I need to do a finish up year, too! I have multiple unfinished quilt tops in the closet that need quilting. Cleaning up the cutting table is always a good thing! Have fun with your neighbor!
ReplyDeleteSo important to clear off the cutting table periodically. Depending on the recent work layered on past work it can feel like an archeological dig.
ReplyDeleteSEW sweet of you to help your neighbor the new quilter, Judy! I'm sure she appreciated your assistance.
ReplyDeleteI'm on the same track with you -- I need to work on a pile of quilt tops and UFOs. Too bad it's so fun to start new projects, right??? Lol! Had to laugh that you got that cutting table cleaned up just in the knick of time so you can propogate a new quilter! Very satisfying, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteWish I could get into making crumb blocks. They look great, but I just find them kind of frustrating to sew unfortunately. My cutting table needs a good cleaning too. Maybe today's the day!
ReplyDeleteimpressive work
ReplyDelete