Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

To-Do Tuesday #72







 Welcome list makers!  Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  I don't usually and this year is no exception. I'll just continue with To-Do Tuesdays and keep checking items off the lists.  This was not a very good "checking it off" week, but thanks to Linda at Texas Quilt Gal, I have this place to be accountable. 


Last week  Dec 28-Jan 3


1. Just Keep On Keeping On with the above projects #2 and #3. 

#2  Coasters for Table Scraps Challenge and post! 👍


#3: Keep working on felt ornaments! 👎
 I put the Christmas ornaments away. They will be an OMG in 2022!


2.  Help Mr Busy with the puzzle if he continues.  Its a tough one!  👎
Mr. Busy hurt his knee. No bending and sitting at a puzzle board! 


I don’t have a list for next week Jan 4 th - Jan 10th. I can barely stay focused on any one thing. I’ll try to stitch on the Santa Baker counted cross stitch.  I’m posting this at Texas Quilt Gal’s To-Do Tuesday and I’ll check in with all other contributors and see other lists completed! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 






 

8 comments:

  1. I think it's a good time to just take things as they come, work on what we want and just enjoy the season! Take care of hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Coasters! I have goals rather than resolutions, it's easier to follow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy those coasters are so darn cute. I am drooling over them. I love everything about them. Sorry to hear Mr. Busy hurt his knee. Knees can be delicate. Take care and thanks for visiting my To Do Tuesday. I am going to try and post each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Mr Busy's healing knee

    I am committed to sewing pillowcases this month to use up fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, sounds like Mr Busy's knee is not much better. I'm sorry about that - is it going to make getting back home harder? Hope this week goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your coasters, Judy.
    Sorry to hear Mr Busy hurt his knee. Best wishes for a fast recovery.
    Hope you have fun cross stitching Santa Baker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those table scraps coasters are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy! I'm sorry about DH's knee. We started a puzzle - I was thinking of you guys - and I actually put it all away after getting the outside border together. I just wasn't feeling it - we are breaking from puzzles for a bit. Part of the no-stress mantra, I guess. I hope you are able to enjoy a bit of the week. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete