Goodreads reports that I am one book behind in reaching my goal of 60 books this year. Since I have only read 8 books that really means I am 2 books behind if I aim for 5 books per month. January is here.
February:
6. Here Today, GoneTamale by Rebecca Adler
1. New to me author
2. Women's Literary Fiction Challenge
3. Cozy Mystery Challenge
4. Paperback
5. Already Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
7. Deep Down Dark by Hector Tobar
1. New to me author
2. Non-fiction
3. E-book
4. Already Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
5. Read the Books You Buy Challenge
8. The Liar's Club by Mary Karr
1. New to me author
2. Memoir by a woman
3. Paperback
4. Already Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
5. Read the Books You Buy Challenge
I am linking this quick review with Kathryn at Book Date.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




No comments:
Post a Comment