Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Month In Review

I haven't done a Month End Review in the past. I'll be linking up with Kathryn at Book Date. 


JANUARY 2016



But I will try to list my books at least, and how I am coming on my challenges.

Goodreads says I am right on track for my goal of 60 books for the year.  5 per month.

January: 


1. Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde    First Book of the Year

  1. New to me author
  2. Literary Fiction
  3. Paperback
  4. Already Owned:  TBR Triple Dog Dare
  5. Read the Books You Buy Challenge
2. If You Stay (Beautifully Broken #1) by Courtney Cole
  1. New to me author
  2. Women's Fiction Challenge
  3. E-book
  4. Owned:  TBR Triple Dog Dare
  5. Read the Books you Buy  Challenge
3. Across the Miles by Jill Buck  
  1. New to me author
  2. Women's Fiction Challenge
  3. Ebook
  4. Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
  5. Read the Books You Buy Challenge 
4. Wild: Lost and Found on the Pacific Coast Trail by Cheryl Strayed

  1. New to me author
  2. Women's Fiction Challenge
  3. Ebook
  4. Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
  5. Read the Books You Buy Challenge  
5. The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
  1. Women's Fiction Challenge
  2. Paperback
  3. Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
  4. Read the Books You Buy Challenge
  5. What's In A Name 2016 Challenge - a book with a piece of furniture in the title     

Stay Busy and Stay Happy


4 comments:

  1. I love CRH, but that's one of hers I haven't read...will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are on track for your reading goals this year. I hope you enjoyed all of the books - and authors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have set your post out. I have yet to read a novel by Sue Monk Kidd but want to try her. All the best for February.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you continue to stay on track with 2016's reading goal.

    ReplyDelete