JANUARY 2016
But I will try to list my books at least, and how I am coming on my challenges.
Goodreads says I am right on track for my goal of 60 books for the year. 5 per month.
January:
1. Take Me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde First Book of the Year
- New to me author
- Literary Fiction
- Paperback
- Already Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
- Read the Books You Buy Challenge
- New to me author
- Women's Fiction Challenge
- E-book
- Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
- Read the Books you Buy Challenge
- New to me author
- Women's Fiction Challenge
- Ebook
- Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
- Read the Books You Buy Challenge
- New to me author
- Women's Fiction Challenge
- Ebook
- Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
- Read the Books You Buy Challenge
- Women's Fiction Challenge
- Paperback
- Owned: TBR Triple Dog Dare
- Read the Books You Buy Challenge
- What's In A Name 2016 Challenge - a book with a piece of furniture in the title
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



I love CRH, but that's one of hers I haven't read...will have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you are on track for your reading goals this year. I hope you enjoyed all of the books - and authors.
ReplyDeleteLove the way you have set your post out. I have yet to read a novel by Sue Monk Kidd but want to try her. All the best for February.
ReplyDeleteHope you continue to stay on track with 2016's reading goal.
ReplyDelete