Saturday
Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday
Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken
then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at At Home With
Books). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are
clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the
caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find
online.This picture was taken by my brother-in-law who live in northern Montana. It is lupine, I think. Mountain Lupine shows up in Montana and Wyoming in the early spring. I am so ready for the wildflower to add color to the otherwise drab landscape at this time of year. Today it is rain/snowing, so that feels like spring to me. I enlarged the photo so it's a little blurry, but that's what it looks like on the mountain side, a blur of bluish lavender.


beautiful! I love spring flowers, even if they do make my allergies go crazy :) Book Savvy Babe
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty! I am reading to see some spring flowers, too! I need to get around to picking up some things to plant around our patio but I just haven't had time on a weekend yet!
ReplyDeleteHere's my SATURDAY SNAPSHOT post.
I'm with you, I am so ready for flowers.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely flowers. I can look at your picture and pretend it's spring. No flowers in sight around here yet.
ReplyDeleteLupine is one of my favorite flowers. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful blue!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers...thanks.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Saturday Snapshot
Lovely just lovely! Looking forward to color here in a few months:)
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful photo, I love the colour- just lovely.
ReplyDeleteThey are a gorgeous shade of blue. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/U62WN
ReplyDeleteI bet that is a beautiful hillside - so much vivid color!
ReplyDelete