Saturday
Snapshot is hosted by At Home With Books. To participate in the Saturday
Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken
then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky (at At Home With
Books). Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are
clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the
caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find
online.
This is my old Christmas cactus. Every year I am afraid it is not going to bloom again, and every year it faithfully delivers several bright pink blooms. you can see the buds from at least 4 more. Do you have a Christmas cactus? Is it pink or red. ?Until Next Time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy its visit.
ReplyDeleteHere's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST
Christmas cactuses are so beautiful...great photo!
ReplyDeleteI do not have a Christmas Cactus, but I love your picture, and I'm thinking it might be nice to have... thanks for sharing today, Book Savvy Babe
ReplyDeleteLovely! It's always fun when long-green plants finally put out color.
ReplyDeleteVery neat! I would love to have a Christmas cactus someday.
ReplyDeleteOur Christmas cactus came with the house -- an odd, but welcome, thing to find when you move in. It's hot pink and blooms when it feels like, which isn't generally Christmas. But it's gorgeous when it decides to go.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty. That's one plant I don't have in my house, and I have many, many plants.
ReplyDeleteI love the zygocactus - but in Sydney they flower for Easter!!
ReplyDeleteI have a pink Christmas cactus and it's blooming like crazy.
ReplyDeleteJust how do they know it's Christmas? Mine bloom between Thanksgiving and Christmas and sometimes in spring as well.
ReplyDeleteso pretty
Christmas cactus blooms only during Christmas season?
ReplyDeleteI realized not too long ago that cactus flowers in different colors.
My Dad had heaps of those cactus when we were growing up. They do give the prettiest blooms.
ReplyDelete