We woke to snow this morning. It only accumulated on the rooftops and the grass, it definitely feels like winter may be just around the corner. This afternoon, Mr Busy and I worked at our quilt show. We set up displays, vendor areas, and hung quilts from 12:30 pm until 6:30 pm. Wow are we tired!. Tomorrow I will work at the Quilt Show all day and again on Sunday. I took a few pictures, and will take more tomorrow.
This little wall hanging is called " One Nation Under God". I have been working on it for quite a few years, and because it was just for me, quilts for others caused me to put it on the back burner. But I decided to finish it this week, when all the political mud-slinging has made me know that we needed a reminder that we are still " One Nation Under God". The kit was designed after 9-11 and features a prayer remembering 9-11 and all who lost their lives then.

No comments:
Post a Comment