Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 17, 2026

I LIKE Thursday #286

 


When I saw this MEME I knew I had to save it. Seems like I am in this constant “but first” cycle. And I’m tired!


I’m not writing a Thursday post til Friday, cause Wednesday I did the laundry I should have done Monday. Then had a doctors appointment, then it was supper, and walk the dog before it rained!!!.  

So some things I like. 

We had family time last weekend. Did I take any photos?  Nope. It was hot, but we were at a city park, so shade was plentiful. 

I went to stitching group yesterday, some of the projects being worked on. 

1. Linette started a wool embroidery project last week at the Wyoming State Quilt Guild in Powell, Wyoming. I haven’t attended in the last couple of years, only because it’s hard to pack all the supplies, sleep in a college dorm room at my age. But those who did attend hands good time. 




2. Donna is working on a Sue Spargo project.  I caught her with her hands over her stitching, but it is the cutest chicken ever!






Diana has started a new hobby. She’s doing Diamond Dot painting. She finished the Hummingbird above , then started on this piece. A blue dahlia!



Marva finished the binding on a lovely Christmas panel. I think she will donate this. 


 Emmie got a gift in the mail this week, from our daughter. It’s a puzzle ball attached to a suction cup that is also a tug toy. Her she is sitting attentively watching Mr Busy fill the ball with treats. She actually can sit still! LOL! The ball is a tiny bit big for her mouth, but she works at it. I’ll try to get a photo for next week 


So next Monday I start physical therapy on my arm. I’m anxious for improvement so I can get back to needle and thread and some other things. 

Now that you are done reading about my week, click on LeeAnna’s blog and see what others are liking this week. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 



1 comment:

  1. I often feel the same way - get started on one thing, distracted by the next, and forget to finish the first thing! Life can be like that. Fun to see what your friends are working on - a friend my quilt group showed us the diamond painting one time, too. It's interesting! Cute photo of Emmie! Good that the PT is starting - I hope it gets you right back to normal!

    ReplyDelete