Some Likes to Share:
I took.few photos and borrowed some others. This happened while I was at my Thursday Stitching Group!
This tree went away!It will definitely change the shade factor in our side yard. Maybe I can get some flowers to grow back there!
Last Thursday night we watched the Broncos play the New Orleans Saints and win with a score of 33-10. I’m a fan, even through the rotten years, so that was great. Sorry, 😞 any Saints fans out there!
Friday we had some snow. Not much and it never accumulated on the streets and sidewalks.
Monday was my in person book club. We discussed and reviewed Stone Cold by C.J.Box . Everyone liked it. In the event you don’t know C.J. Box , he is a Wyoming author. We all like the fact that he uses real places in addition to fictional ones. We feel like we’ve been there.
Next we will read Go As a River. I’ve just started listening to it on Audible.
Monday evening we were invited to a pumpkin carving gathering. As stated last I LIKE THURSDAY, we haven’t done that for ages.
My neighbor who invited us.↗️
Tuesday we voted!
No cute sticker like Diann in Colorado and Angela in Florida. Go to Instagram and search little penguin quilts to see Diann’s Columbine sticker. And then, waytooscrappy on Instagram to see Angela’s fancy I Voted sticker. ( I tried to share the photos, but was unable to figure it out!).
Yesterday, we got groceries and readied the back yard for Winter. Stack the deck chairs and tables, covered the air conditioner, took down the wasp traps and swept some leaves. There will be more!
This week LeeAnna asked:
Do you enjoy going to a haunted house or to scary movies? The answer is a definite NO!. I did help at a Haunted House once. I handed out candy at the entrance, I did not participate. I'm way to jumpy and scare to easily. Same for movies. The scariest movie I ever watched was Rosemary's Baby when I was pregnant with our daughter. That cured me ! Nevermore!!!!
Now go over to Not Afraid of Color to check out links to other posts, and see what other folks like.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Stay Healthy and Hopeful!



I love C. J. Box and read several Joe Pickett books. I need to reread them. It will seem like a new yard without that tree! I voted by mail several days ago and need to call and make sure they received it. Hope you have a good rest of the week and weekend Judy!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a good quote. I struggle with that sometimes.
ReplyDeleteGo Broncos - hope they can keep it up! How fun to go to a pumpkin carving party, too. I loved Go As a River - my book club read it a few months ago. It's a good story! I think Colorado had some kind of contest for people to submit ideas for the I Voted sticker - that's what Wyoming needs to do!
ReplyDeleteGood quote. That was quite the tree stump on that tree! Love the google-eyed pumpkin (but my favorites are old school).
ReplyDeleteoooo pumpkin carving! that looked like fun. No scary stuff for me either!!
ReplyDeletesad seeing a tree going down and it totally can change the look of an area. I voted too! We were nervous as our mail (and ballots) didn;t come for over a week, no explanation just a pile after 8 or 9 days but the ballots were in there. We voted and sent them in quickly.
we are not undecided... we like the constitution and law and order.
we have still got days in the 80's and no snow,.. sad for me
LeeAnna