Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 18, 2024

Donation Quilts.

 I had these in my stash. This  first one was just a top. But the organization that requested the donations, said if they weren’t quilted, they would finish them . But binding would be helpful. So I cut solid orange binding strips and sent them along.  . 



The Jasmine quilt was complete and in the box to send to somewhere. I’m glad it has a forever home. 



I also had a scrappy pieced  flannel top and found a couple of other flannels to make a back, quickly quilted them together! Did I get a photo? No! Sorry. 


So they will go off to North Carolina this next week. 

Have a great Friday. Join up with Alycia and Friends at Finished or Not Friday.. 




2 comments:

  1. That's so great that you were able to donate those quilt tops and finished quilts to the hurricane victims! I wish I knew of a local organization that was doing that here. I should ask at the quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete