Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 14, 2023

I Like Thursday, 12-14-23


This is a photo that appeared on Facebook . There is a truck driver from Texas who regularly drives this highway ( Interstate 90) north of Sheridan Wyoming. He has decorated this lonely tree for more than 12 years. And yes, that is what my part of Wyoming looks like! 


Nope, I didn’t disappear or get abducted by aliens. The  closest I came to being abducted was hugs from so much family! 
My youngest granddaughter from Vermont and me.


Both granddaughters, they are sisters.


Our son from California and daughter from Colorado, me and Mr Busy!




Then we were able to attend our great grandson’s musical program! No Christmas music, just good old Rock n Roll! Apologies for the blurry photo , I’m a lousy videographer! He’s the kid in the front row, white tee shirt and jeans. 


Tuesday I was able to thread my sewing machine and sew something! Finally!

Bowl. Cozies! 



LeeAnna’s prompts for today….Real tree or Fake? 
    This year a real one, normally an artificial one! 



Tree topper- Star or Angel?
      We have both. This year it is a stuffed doll angel. She usually sits on top of the tree, this year the tree has a long skinny top branch, so Mr Busy zipped tied her to it! Check out one of the photos above. 



Tree up before Thanksgiving or after?
     Always after Thanksgiving! 

I’m sharing at Not Afraid of Color

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


6 comments:

  1. Judy, what great family pictures! I bet it was wonderful having the whole family together. You and your daughter look a lot alike - I bet you've heard that before! The original larger angel that I always used to put on my tree has her wings pinned together so that they would hold her on to the tree. Whatever it takes, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed seeing your sewing space in the last post, Judy. I hadn't thought of it but yes, no to carpet in a sewing room. Good to have it updated.
    Wow, so nice to see these photos of the happy family times. Nice to see Mr. Busy too! School concerts were such happy events back when I taught. And the children loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a pretty family! so open I'd like to meet them, did you use a self timer camera?
    I have visions of Mr Busy tying the doll to the railroad tracks!
    Happy Christmas ,
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, good on that trucker! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun lonely tree! Yay for family. :-) Cute cozies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful family photos! You have a very attractive family, and you look wonderful. Lol on Mr Busy zip-tying that angel! Your real tree looks like a nice one. Mom and I always used to look for one that had a nice tall "spike" up top where we could put our star. It was a fancy plastic star that "glowed in the dark", but you had to hold it under a light for quite awhile before that happened - lol!

    ReplyDelete