Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 24, 2022

I LIKE Thursday

                                               Or Friday or Saturday, because I’m late posting! 



So much to be thankful for!

Travels to Florida and back, approximately 4180 miles, 9 days, no accidents, no problems!!


A statue in Chamberlain SD at a rest stop. 
The backside


Another rest area! 

Crossing the Mississippi!

Unknown Vegetation at yet another rest stop! 



Hydrangeas at a Home 2 Suites in ?.  I can’t remember!   🤪
 

Finally back in Wyoming!


A gift from Hands2Help! Fun mail!


Mr Busy and the teenager from next door started on the low retaining wall at the edge of our property!


Summer is finally here so I changed out my stairway mini quilt! 




I’ve been watering my friend garden while her husband had ankle surgery in Rochester MN at Mayo Clinic!  Her peonies are blooming!



It’s been a good good week. 






Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



1 comment:

  1. It's always good to get back home safe and sound isn't it! What a gorgeous sculpture, it's quilty-looking. The mystery vegetation is a sago palm, and we had a bunch of them in our back yard when we lived in Katy, Texas. That crape myrtle is the same white bloomer like we have in our yard - my favorite! South Dakota is on our bucket list to visit. The retaining wall looks good - and like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete