I wasn’t going to post an “I Like” today! But I changed my mind.
I Like :
We are home! We had a great visit with our son. It was hard to leave him!
Our 3 travel days were with out problems! No snow, No icy roads. A bit of wind near Rawlins WY, but that is normal. No blowing snow across the highway!
I like sleeping in my own bed!
I’ve placed a grocery order that I will pick up this afternoon.
I am stitching with my Thursday Stitcher friends today.
My Christmas cactus is blooming to Welcome Us Home!
Go check out LeeAnna’s blog, Not Afraid of Color to see other bloggers list of likes and good things. Thanks LeeAnna for this opportunity to share some good stuff.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

Love your words at the beginning of the post! A good practice to keep in mind. Glad you're home safe and sound and had a good trip. Isn't that always true after spending time with the kids - missing them but glad to be home. Enjoy your stitching day!
ReplyDeletethank you for doing a post,... your quotes are so good always. Pause... okay I will try to do that. glad you made it home safely
ReplyDeleteglad to hear you got home ok and no nasty weather along the way - that Christmas cactus looks great
ReplyDeleteGlad you got home safely. How cool that your cactus is blooming.
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! I am glad to hear the trip home was uneventful and safe. I'm sorry about the positive cases in your family. Hopefully, they had a mild version of the virus. It's scary - it seems like it's always hanging over everyone's head. Yes indeed to sleeping in your own bed - there's nothing like it. Your cactus is gorgeous and it says welcome home! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteYay for getting home safe and sound and pretty blooms to greet you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you decided to post today as your Pause photo really spoke to me. Thank you so much for sharing and welcome home!
ReplyDeleteVery happy for your safe traveling. There is nothing like home and your own bed. Lovely bloom on your Christmas cactus to welcome you!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! So grateful you didn't encounter bad weather! A flower blooming when you get home is a great welcome!
ReplyDelete