Last week I said I wasn’t going to post this week! I was feeling “off”. But after reading all your comments on my Tuesday post and reading some other posts at Not Afraid of Color I decided to do a small post.
Because how can you not like that your DH accompanies you to the grocery store and picks up
for the next morning. I know they are his favorites, but I like a treat now and then too!
We finished watching Outlander, Season 5. DS added a trial period of Starz to his app lineup, just so we could watch! Now, that’s a definite “like”!
Yesterday, after a stressful day at his desk, it was nice enough for a walk at 4:00. DS invited me to go with him! Also a like!
I leave you with this photo of the sunrise on New Year’s Day!
Check in with the I Like Thursday participants at LeeAnna’s blog, Not Afraid of Color. I’m sure you will be glad you did.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

Hi Judy! I think DH accompanying you to the grocery store is fab . . . and then he picks up a yummy treat, too. He's definietly a keeper. That New Year sunrise is worthy of kicking off the new year, for sure. It's gorgeous! Happy Thursday! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sunrise to start out the new year!
ReplyDeleteOh great likes! I love Outlander, I remember picking up the original book way back when my youngest was about 5, it was in a regional bookstore in Williams, Arizona, and they were touting their hometown author. Your donut looks yummy, and as always I love seeing the pics of Mt. Shasta. I forget even when it is cold and snowy how nice it is to go out for a walk, even bundled up and shod in pac boots.
ReplyDeleteOh,that looks delicious! What a beautiful sunrise. A great way to welcome in the new year.
ReplyDeleteA perfect post! Nice treats, Outlander and a beauty of a New Year's Sun Rise.
ReplyDeleteWow Judy, thanks for this gorgeous Sunrise. It was a especial way for celebrating The first day,and a new year.
ReplyDeleteGift from the Lord
Love it.
Is there a new season of Outlander? I cancelled Starz when Xfinity started to charge for it. Oh should I pay for it or not, I miss Outlander. What a dilemma!
ReplyDelete