Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 25, 2020

January OMG Finish - Temperature Quilt 2019 to quilt top stage



Linking up to Finish Link Up at Elm Street Quilts. Pop on over there to see what everyone else got done in January!




My January OMG is to the flimsy stage!


This was my goal. To complete December and add it to November and put a black border around the whole thing.

Not much else has happened in my sewing room. I did get my garlic knot blocks out of the project box. More on that fiasco later.

I am searching for backing and trying to line up a quilter to get this temperature quilt to the next stage and ready for binding (or facing) and embellishment!. Soon I hope!


Until next time
Stay Happy and Stay Busy



5 comments:

  1. I will take a photo of mine and put it on tomorrow. I could have challenged myself with more it didn't take near the time I thought it would

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dance! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete