I have completed the border on En Provence. I have measured it, noted the width and length and hung it up. Backing is required: 4 and 3/8 yards according to my Quilt Calculator. I have enough of the Fushia from the star points to do the binding. Posts and photos of this quilt top are getting a bit redundant! I apologize! Not everyone reads my posts everyday, so if you've seen this one previously, just click out and read another quilter's post! Thanks to all who comment though! It makes my day!
Of course it was windy the morning this photo was taken! Mostly always windy in Wyoming! I was hoping to get the little pot of petunias in the shot! They are red, white and purple! Doing well this year!
I have some strange neutrals, but my stash is dwindling. That is OK......!
So July is complete! I'm linking to the One Monthly Goal - July Finish Post at Elm Street Quilts.
Now to decide what will be my goal for August!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




Judy, it's lovely! Well done. Congratulations on getting it done for July OMG.
ReplyDeleteWow - this looks beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
ReplyDeleteI love your quilt, and it's even more beautiful with the border! Great OMG achieved!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! your colors are so pretty for this one!!!
ReplyDeleteVery very nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting! It was in the works for awhile!
DeleteSuch a beautiful top deserves many posts! What a masterpiece! You've got to be excited by finishing this top! It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to get it to this stage! Thanks for commenting!
DeleteCongratulations! I know how much work goes into these Quiltville mysteries since I've just finished On Ringo Lake. But it's worth every bit of effort!
ReplyDelete