Quilt Chicks 2014 Let's Finish It Challenge!
Several weeks ago, I posted about a quilt I was making for a challenge for a quilting group I belong to. Well, last Sunday I showed it and completed the challenge. I promised to show it to you.
![]() |
| Jacob's Miracle 11-2004 to 11-2014 10 years Cancer Free |
I named the quilt for my oldest nephew, my older brother's son. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor 10 years ago and celebrates his 10 year cancer-free anniversary this month. He is 33, married and the father of two beautiful girls, 5 years and 9 months. This will be an anniversary gift for him.
It is a lap sized quilt and I hope he knows it is given in the place of the hugs I cannot give him in person. He lives in Minneapolis MN and I am in Wyoming. My brother and sister-in-law will take it to him when they go there for Thanksgiving.
Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




Lovely Judy and what a beautiful reason to celebrate.the 10 years.
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane. I think so too!
DeleteBeautiful quilt! What a wonderful way to celebrate your nephew's life!
ReplyDelete