Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 1, 2013

Mailbox Monday 7-1-13


Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of July, and hosted by Tasha at Book Obsessed

 Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
This week the only new book that came into my house, was a battered copy of John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath. My library finally found the missing copy and emailed me that it was available. I want to start reading it today. 

I am still listening to The Devil in the White City, which I hope to continue while I clean out closets today. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy

3 comments:

  1. Devil in The White City was good. ENJOY!!

    Love your mailbox photo.

    Have a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the library- glad they found the missing book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this book a lot, but East of Eden and Of Mice and Men were favorites.

    ReplyDelete