Does anyone else find yourself just reading and reading blog after blog? I feel like my time is getting away from me. I thought once I retired I would have oodles of time to clean( if I wanted to) sew (whenever I wanted to) read to fill up all the extra time. NOT SO!!!!!!
I am in blog land a great deal of the time. I love it, and don't want to miss a single thing that anybody is saying or doing. I am a "lurker", my daughter says. But I so enjoy it. That being said, I want to introduce you to Maureen Cracknell Handmade. She has the cutest tutorials and great fabric. Please take a minute to check out her blog. I do.
On to the next: I am still reading and enjoying The Yellow House. It is due back at the library tomorrow so I must get a move on. Today is my annual mammogram, then lunch with friends. The afternoon I am reading!!
Til next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
Judy


No comments:
Post a Comment