Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 15, 2022

It’s the 3rd Saturday already!

 


And not a bit of sewing with red has been done. I’ve gone into my sewing room twice at least. First I opened my machine and plugged it back in.  Then I did a bit of ironing! Dumped some red pieces on the cutting table. 



Does it count that I have red on the table next to my chair? :)



Better luck in the coming week! 


Happy sewing ! 



4 comments:

  1. It's a great start! you never know when inspiration will strike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to start somewhere! Especially after being away from home for awhile - sometimes just pulling out the scraps and pressing them feels really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting to cut is a start, all part of the process. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't just do some ironing, Judy, you were prepping for next week's RED sewing!! :o))

    ReplyDelete