Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2022

I LIKE Thursday #80

 Good Morning Positive People! Join me in sharing a post about good things, positive vibes or just plan LOL photos! You choose! Just pop in at Not Afraid of Color. LeeAnna shares links to other bloggers. If you want to join, just comment or email LeeAnna. She will add your blog to the list!


My first video ( and I hope it works, I never posted a video before), is of me sprinkling a pillowcase with the little gift from my SIL that I posted about last week! It was perfect! Just like I remembered, except my coke bottle is plastic and my mom’s was glass! 



This was found on one of my favorite FB pages. 



And this one a blogger shared ! I’m pretty sure it was Cheree at The Morning Latte. I borrowed it, my daughter needed it this week. 






A favorite winter meal. Spaghetti, garlic bread, green salad and a glass of cheap sangria! 




 

My Christmas cactus is covered with buds. 


Have you ever seen a double bud an a single leaf? 









8 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas cactus. Those flowers are always cheer up time.
    Spaghetti looks delicious! Thank you for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on the video! I've never figured out how to include one in a post. My mom used to do that sprinkling thing, too and put it in a plastic bag until ready to iron! We had spaghetti this week, too - yummy! Your cactus looks great. And hope your daughter is doing okay - sending good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful likes! Your video was perfect. Spaghetti is a favourite meal here too and fall apart tacos too. I am going to steal that longer saying as it is so true of us humans. Thanks for sharing it all.Oh no, I've never seen a double bloom on cactus like that. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sayings. How cool the double bud. I am going to make comfort food today, Tuna Noodle Casserole using my own canned tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I am back. One of my Christmas cacti has a double bloom too! I moved it from the kitchen which is darker to the sun room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have shared some funny photos. The spaghetti looks delish (note to self - add to next week's menu plan). I'm visiting from LeeAnna's Thursday Like post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy! The sprinkling of items before ironing - I'm so glad it worked just as well as you remembered. I tell, one thing my mom had for her ironing setup was a cord minder, I guess you would call it. It kept the iron cord out of the way and I wish I had it every time I use my iron. Who knew that was such a good idea?!! Love that FB meme! We are all complex and beautiful. LOVE your Christmas cactus - it's rockin' it. One of my leaves had two blossoms on it this year. I had never seen that before! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas cactus is beautiful. This time of years needs a bit of color.

    ReplyDelete