to share your Friday 56
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.
Since it is 6:40 am and my DH is still sleeping, I will grab a book close at hand. Here goes.....
" No female child of Emma's approximate height is exempt from my curiosity and my hope. I wander up and down the hills of Noe Valley, peering into the faces of children on their bikes."
I read this book several years ago and it is still in my bookcase. I have tried to encourage others to read it, but when I tell them about it they are reluctant. It is "gripping" "compulsively readable", but it also beautifully written and ultimately a story of hope and love.
Until next time,
Stay Busy and Stay Happy




That excerpt gives me chills...I feel as though something bad is going to happen...
ReplyDeleteWhat I'm reading: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/11/friday-focus-friday-56-book-beginnings_8.html
What a visual!!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!