Invited to breakfast with friends from the Sagehoppers. DH flies RC airplanes so that is another set of friends. We have spent today just "hanging out" Started a puzzle of WWII aircraft. Will save it and hang is DH's build room. I'll try to get a picture when we finish.
It has been enjoyable to just spend time together.
I am reading a book for a Book Club that I have been invited to attend. Very compelling and sad. Night Road by Kristin Hannah. I am enjoying it though.
Also took a nap. That is becoming quite a habit since we returned home to retirement. *smile*
Now back to the game. The Patriots are ahead. Go Giants.......don't really have a favorite, but am not fond of the coaching staff for the New England. So I guess I am rooting for New York. Half-time show was pretty impressive. Madonna did a great job and "no" wardrobe malfunction or anything related to that. NYG 15 NE 17 4th qtr 13:18 Come on Giants. !!!!! Go Eli!

No comments:
Post a Comment