Monday, September 23, 2013

What Are You Reading #1

This is my first post for the meme, It's Monday, What Are You Reading? This meme is sponsored by Sheila at  Book Journey.  I used to do another Monday meme, but I wasn't getting any books in any mailbox.

So today I will share my current reads. I am in the middle of
 Winter of the World by Ken Follett. The 2nd in the Century Trilogy. Oh how I love a trilogy!.
It is a very large book, 940 pages, but I am really enjoying connecting with the characters from Fall of Giants.  This book is on loan to me from a friend in my F2F book club. 


I am also reading, 
This is the second in the series , A Garden Mystery. I do not own a garden shop, nor am I a college professor, but for some reason I identify with Peggy Lee. Maybe it's just her age, and maybe I would like to have a romantic interest in my life!  LOL. This one was loaned to me by my daughter-in-law. 
This will be the 3rd in the September mini-challenge for the Love of Reading group on Good Reads. It's called, You Have the Right to Remain Silent. The books need to be crime/mystery/or thriller. 



 Until next time, 
Stay Busy and Stay Happy


1 comment:

  1. I have wanted to read those Ken Follett books, but have some other chunksters higher on my list right now, including New York by Edward Rutherford (which I have stalled out on - only about 150 pages in).

    ReplyDelete