Snapshot Saturday is hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books
To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


I love waterfalls! I live not far from Yosemite National Park, and the falls there were my favorites.
ReplyDeleteThis one looks almost turbulent. Beautiful shot!
Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST
This one is especially pretty! It must have been quite a sight to see in person.
ReplyDeleteI love waterfalls too, particularly in spring when the snow is melting.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was well-worth the hike!
ReplyDeleteWaterfalls are fascinating and this one looks spectacular. My Snapshot is at http://chriscross-thebooktrunk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/right-royal-knit-wit-saturday-snapshot.html
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love waterfalls too. We used to hike a lot to see them, but haven't done it in a long time.
ReplyDeleteTurbulent sounds like a good word for these falls. I thought wild and frothy.
ReplyDeleteThose falls are amazing. It really makes you appreciate the unspoiled natural world.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so scenic and out in the wilds.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous falls! I love Colorado--visited back in 2006 and would love to make it out there again.
ReplyDeleteHere's my Snapshot
Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete