1. Download Jenny's Year in the Garden stitchery for July. DONE
2. Post about July's OMG. DONE
3. Check at Kat & Cat's blog for the new block for Covered in Love. DONE
4. Download the printable July calendar from Connie at Freemotion by the River. DONE
5. Read and decide if I will participate in Bonnie Hunter's Leaders and Enders project for the next year! DONE
6. Check out the challenge number for All People Quilt July selection! DONE
7. Pull some RED scraps! DONE , TOO!
1. Started stitching January!
2. En Provence:
3. A bit of July's red color!
4. I have a homemade journal/planner. So these printables are way more fun than the plain Jane ones from a different site of the internet! Thanks, Connie! I've attempted to hide the personal stuff!
5. I have decided to pass. I am still working on Leaders and Enders Tumblers from 2015!
6. It's #7 My QOV that I must re-do. See this post!
7. Scraps are dumped! These look more maroon here....I may have to invade my Christmas scraps!
But that is all I got done toward the RSC 2018 July color of the month!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy or at least Squirrely!
Oh, and I'll link this post at So Scrappy!
And I finished the audio book I was listening to. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. It is listed as a YA book, but there is lots of language in it. Other than that warning, I recommend it. You might want to read the synopsis before deciding. It is a controversial topic.