Monday, July 31, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



I am linking up late to Book Date's feature, It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


If I had written and posted this late Sunday, I could tell you I was reading Liar, Liar, Tabloid Writer 


by Suzy Quint.  But it is now 2:00 pm Monday and I just finished it. Rather abruptly too, I might add. It was coming to a conclusion, I thought. Annaliese has been arrested, Alec has just discovered the relationship between Annaliese and Cleo. And he was starting to have some real feelings for Cleo. Then the last sentence says, Cleo and Alec's story concludes in Liar, Liar, Heart's Desire.  Bummer!


So now I'll go on to reading the last of the 3 summer selections for my Face to Face book club. We meet again in September. We decided to pick 3 novel of Fredrik Backman. I have finished A Man Called Ove and My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry. So I will read
Britt- Marie Was Here  this week.

Because I like these books so much I may have to pick another before the week is over. If that happens, I guess I'll chose between Jane Green's The Beach House 

and Kristin Hannah's Between Sisters.  Any one have a favorite? 

Until next time, I'll be reading and putting a binding on a Christmas Wall Hanging. Maybe I'll even finish the place mats for the camper. Or maybe I'll just hang out on Facebook and wait for my son or daughter-in-law to post pictures of their new granddaughter.  She is our 5th great grandchild. She lives in Arizona, so I don't know when we will get to meet her in person. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about Fredrik Backman. Which is your favorite so far?

    Congratulations on the new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both of the two I've read, but if I had to pick one.... My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry. Maybe because I am a grandmother and great grandmother...but I was so heartwarming for me.

      Delete