Saturday, June 3, 2017

June is Here




Saturday Snapshots hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads. Join us. There are just a few understandable rules. You can read them at Melinda's blog and then go back an share a photo or 2 or 6. We don't care.

I'm sort of playing Throwback Thursday this week. My brother's 65th birthday was Thursday, so I dug up some old photos and found some of him as a kid. I am the oldest, he is the third. He was probably 5 here.


 This was taken on his birthday, by my SIL.



Then Friday was our anniversary. So I found this old photo from our wedding 1964. We were so young.

I need a photo of us that is more current.......maybe I'll take one today. We are going to a 50th wedding anniversary party for friends. This is one of a portion of family when we gathered to celebrate two of our granddaughter's birthdays, 2 weeks ago.

I'm in the middle in the red shirt. My DH is the guy behind at left. Bald, white goatee and green shirt.
Our daughter, her daughters, her SIL and her grandkids are the others in the photo We are blessed.

I think I am going to try to continue the Before and Now theme for family celebrations for the rest of the year. I need to organize my photos. I have boxes and boxes of actual prints. Lots on my computer, and now of course on my phone and DH's iPad.  Yikes!!!


Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

4 comments:

  1. I must say you both look terrific! You must've married him when you were what 6? I know what you mean about tons of photos...everywhere...I threw out all the negatives (remember those?) when we did our big move from western Canada to eastern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i don't think your brother has changed that much, or you for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun pictures! I too, have many prints in boxes. I tell myself I will organize them when the kids (sniff) leave for college and I have more time. Something tells me I'm going to have to MAKE TIME for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete