Saturday, April 1, 2017

Saturday Snapshots April Fool's Day 2017


It's been a long time since I linked up to Saturday Snapshots hosted by Melinda at West Metro Mommy reads.  I have been absent, not reading much, busy with new stuff.  I lost my mojo in 2016, this year is better.  Here are some pictures of some changes.


This is my daughter holding her new granddaughter. Isabella was born in early July.
She is tiny here

At Christmas in her Bronco sleeper and sitting in her bumba seat. 
And now she in crawling and wanting to stand and walk around furniture. She is such a different baby from her brother.

And he has changed too.

We were on a walk in early March. It was sunny here, not too cold, still brown grass and leaf less trees, but blue sky and not much wind. We have a Children's Memorial Walkway near a small lake in the middle of town and Joe found a . Carson's Courage Cars. You can read about that movement by clicking the link. He was really tickled but didn't quite understand why I wanted his picture before he could have the car.


I have been sewing too.There are some past post here on the blog. And I have been reading. I hope to get back to this page more in the future.  Spring is near and my attitude will improve with the sun shine and warmer weather.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby. Glad to see you back at the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to Saturday Snapshots! Such sweet photos of adorable children. They grow so quickly, don't they?
    My Saturday Snapshot post features Alki Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some adorable grands and a great-grand too? What a lucky lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do have cute grandchildren! I'm glad that you've linked up again!

    ReplyDelete