Saturday, April 29, 2017

Saturday Snapshot Mother Nature May Be Bipolar

And she may be off her meds!!




Monday, Mr Busy and I took a road trip. We drove 60 miles to the nearest place to buy the National Parks Senior Pass. The price is going up some time this year. We had a lovely drive, it was partly cloudy by warm enough for just a light jacket.  It looked like this at home. 


Then Tuesday this happened.! 



And Friday it looked like this . 


This is the view from a friend's front porch. She says, "Uffda"


This is the view from my front deck at 6:30 a,m.

It finally quit snowing about 2 pm, and the official total was 13".   It was heavy and wet. We need the moisture, but I would have preferred rain.  Today is forecast to be 45 and mostly sunny. It should all go away. Already the streets and roads are clear and my deck is thawing.


I am linking this up with Saturday Snapshot at Melinda's Blog, West Metro Mommy Reads. There are a few rules, so check them out and show us some of your photos.


Until next time
Stay Busy and Stay Happy

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!! Spring is so crazy. We are chilly and rainy today, but hopefully no snow!! Warm thoughts headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sunny all day today. So this is still snow on the grassy areas and my back deck that is on the north side of the house, but road, sidewalks and driveways are clear. Hopefully this is the last of it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, and I agree about Mother Nature's mental health...lol.

    Enjoy the spring when it finally comes to stay.

    Here are MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping spring is around the corner. I need a pedi too, but sandal weather isn't here yet!

      Delete
  3. Oh, my goodness! What a surprise! I hope your area has thawed by now and those tulips are starting to open.
    My Saturday Snapshot post features the Chittenden Locks, Ballard, Washington.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another day of sunshine should do wonders for the tulips. They are pretty hardy and used to extreme spring weather. Keeping my fingers crossed that that is the last of the spring snow and we can count on warmer days.

      Delete
  4. The weather is so unpredictable at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unpredictable for sure. I am certainly ready for sunshine, warm weather, time to sit on the deck and crochet or read.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh those poor tulips!! I sure hope it doesn't last too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today was sunny Connie. Most of it has gone, except for my north facing deck and the grassy areas. I think the storm headed south to Colorado and Missouri. Hope you didn't get any of the fringes of it.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the photos. I wish you could send the snow here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what weather you have there! It is Spring here in the UK, tulips in flower and baby birds everywhere in our garden. Thanks for visiting my blog, best wishes, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can have some of our rain...8 inches in two hours. Houses are flooded in Louisiana, again. And it's supposed to be back on Wednesday. I hope those poor little tulips survive. If so, please post a pic. They look like they'd be just lovely.

    ReplyDelete