Sunday, July 3, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It's Monday! What Are You Reading?  is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. Share what you are reading, what you read recently or what you hope to get to in the coming week and then link up with Kathryn at Book Date. It is a great place to see what is going on in the blogosphere and to add to your reading lists.



I am really into this story now. Willa Chance just keeps getting into trouble. And Sheriff Eddie Striker seems to be there at every turn. Who will find out first, who killed Lavinia.


I have just started this library book.  I know I will enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed the ones that preceded it. 


I have this in the audio version and I am listening to it as I get my early morning steps in walking around our neighborhood and while stitching on a couple of recent projects. Multi-tasking is something that gives me a chance to do two things I enjoy or at the least to get into a story as I get some exercise


I am loving the narrator in this one. Very engaging. 


Have you read any of these books?  Happy 4th of July to my American friends and Happy 1st week of July to others. We are still waiting for the new addition to our family. Mama is so ready to be "not pregnant".  Baby is just taking her time deciding to arrive. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy


10 comments:

  1. Jennifer chiaverni is a good author. Hoping to read of that series soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to read "Glory over Everything," but I need to read "The Kitchen House" (which has been sitting on my Kindle for about 4 years!) first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed Jennifer Chiaverini before - anything with quilting has to be good! Nice that your cozy mystery is entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glory Over Everything is on my list. Good picks this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look very tempting, from the cozy mystery to the world of quilting.

    I haven't figured out a way to do audio so that it's not awkward. Ear buds, I guess, with a small device. iPod?

    Enjoy...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glory Over Everything has intrigued me but not my kinda of book really. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ghostly Paws looks like a good one. You got some good books here. Hope you enjoy them. Have a great week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, is the baby already due to be born?

    I haven't read any of these but I love the title "Ghostly Paws". I need to know more about it, am going to check it out ^_^

    Oh my god, it's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you have a safe delivery soon.

    ReplyDelete