Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday Snapshots Father's Day 2016 Random photos.




To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky on Melinda's blog, West Metro Mommy Reads .  Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online



Today just random photos of the Dads in my life. In no particular order.

 Grandson-in-law helping his almost 2yo son on a Stryder bike.

 My granddaughter's significant other holding their son blowing candles out on Grandma's birthday cake.


Watching a movie, eating pizza bites with his Dad. ( our great grandson)
 My brother-in-law, the turkey hunter. I did not have a photo of him with his two sons(both grown now)


  My nephew teaching his daughter how to hold a golf cub!  Don't you wish you had her outfit!

 Our ex-son-in-law at our youngest granddaughter's graduation. No matter what, the Dad's are still in your life.

My brother (on the right) with his two sons. Not sure what they were celebrating here!

 Our son, his son and our daughter-in-law at family photo day.

Great Grandson #3, Kai with his adopted "Da". They now live in Tim's home in Melbourne, Australia. 


 
       My kid's dad, playing Mahjong on his iPad. Don't tell him I took this picture, I think he is also asleep!


And last but not least, Mr. Busy's dad with our granddaugher, his first great grandchild, about 1989.

 And my Dad, walking me down the aisle in June 1964. He was killed in an automobile accident 5 years later.


Hope your upcoming weekend is a good one. 



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute. God bless all the good dads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful group of Dads you have in your life!

    ReplyDelete