Monday, June 6, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 6, 2016





It's Monday! What Are You Reading?  is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. Share what you are reading, what you read recently or what you hope to get to in the coming week and then link up with Kathryn at Book Date. It is a great place to see what is going on in the blogosphere and to add to your reading lists.


I feel like I should just copy and paste from last week, because although progress has been made, I still have not finished the two books that I have in progress. Goodreads is taunting me with "7 books behind schedule" and I am berating myself too. 

I am nearly done with Chesapeake Song and about 1/3 the way through Ghostly Paws. Both are good, just can't stay with them. Sigh!

This morning I will go with Mr Busy to the dentist. He will be on a relaxing drug so he can't drive.  The appointment is scheduled for four hours, so I should get a book finished, I hope. 

Next up is: 

A Zen for Murder by Leighann Dobbs :


And I am looking forward to receiving a book I won in a drawing at Kittling Books. I think it too is a cozy. 


I have not read this author, so I am looking forward to it. If the cover reveals the setting, it will be tropical!


Until then, 
Stay Busy and Stay Happy 

5 comments:

  1. Tempting books! I love the cover on A Zen for Murder. Enjoy...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, Goodreads! What does it know? ;)
    Hope you have a good week of sinking into some great books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both look good. Hope you enjoy. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine a 4 hour dentist appointment. Hope you did get a book read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENJOY your reading week. Your books look good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete