Saturday, May 21, 2016

Snapshots Saturday! 5/21/16


I'm linking up at West Metro Mommy Reads for Snapshots Saturday. All photos were taken by me or a friend or relative and are appropriate for all eyes.  Join us.

Today is our oldest granddaughter's birthday. She lives nearby, so we see her and her family often. A few pictures of her from the past.
Here she is at about four. She was in a small dance group and this is one of the photos taken.

This is a school picture, I think she was a 1st grader.

 This was taken at a Mother's Day tea. Teddy Bears were collected for the children's wind at our hospital. Trista is in the yellow dress. She is twelve here. Also is me, her mom and her baby sister.
Senior pictures were a big deal in 2004. 
Her mom had a professional photographer friend that took pictures. We have lots. This is one of my favorites. 

And this one is pretty current. Last year. I need to take more of her, but I focus on her son these days. She is weeks from delivering baby #2, a girl. We are excited. I will share more then. 


Happy Birthday, Trista!  She is 31 today!  



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing photos of your granddaughter - from little girl to grown-up mom. It's great that she lives nearby and you've been able to be a part of her life.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm glad you enjoyed my photo of the tiny library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems unreal that she is 31!. I was a very young grandma! hahaha

      Delete
  2. What lovely photos charting her growth from childhood to mother. You must be so proud of her. Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am proud of her. She was a good kid growing up and she is an awesome mom!

      Delete
  3. Your love and pride is showing loud and clear in this post Judy. What a lovely gift she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a gift for sure. So glad to have them close by as I witness her awesomeness as a wife and mom.

      Delete
  4. Aww, what cute photos. Happy birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your granddaughter. It was lovely to see photos of her through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! Happy birthday, Trista!

    ReplyDelete