Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturday Snapshots 4-9-16


Linking up with Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads.  Join in the fun, share a photo taken by you or a family member or friend and link up at Melinda's blog. 


I took a couple of photos this week. We ( I really mean my DH) painted the guest bedroom this week.The photos were not good. Pictures of the painting process are not blog-worthy!.  I was striving for gray and no one I showed the photos to could tell it was gray. It looks white on the  photos and definitely blue in person. I am not pleased. So you will never see those pictures unless the decorating part of that redo ends up being better than the painting part. Ugh!

On a prettier note, here are some photos of a night-blooming cactus that lives in the yard of a friend in Glendale AZ. 








Stay Busy and Stay Happy


5 comments:

  1. I love the blooms! So much a reminder of the Spring that is sort of here...yes, we had sunshine this week, but today is raining. But I shouldn't complain. We aren't really out of the drought yet.

    Thanks for sharing, and here is MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. It's amazing that such a prickly plant can produce such lovely blooms, isn't it? Good luck with the remainder of your redecorating project.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the cactus blooms. I haven't spent much time in deserts but would love to see more. Thanks for sharing!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete