Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday Snapshots 4-23-16




Linking up with Melinda at West Metro Mommy Reads.  Join in the fun, share a photo taken by you or a family member or friend and link up at Melinda's blog. 


I am sharing photos today of some small boys in our family and their activities. Oh, and one of a recent activity of my own!

"Put me in Coach!"
 Little League has started!  My brother has been a Little League umpire since his boys were little. They are 35 and 24, and now the tradition continues with the grandchildren.



"You see a weed, he sees a wish!"


                                  This is my DIL's nephew. Isn't this just a precious photo.





                                                  "Sometimes you need to read the instructions.!"


And this precious boy is our son and DIL's grandson, our great- grandson. Gramma and pa sent him a kitchen, because boys need to learn to cook too. Our son is the cook in their family.



And finally, some cupcakes I made using an idea my SIL shared. My dear friend, Lynn in a quilter and an avid fly fisherwoman. I made these in honor of her birthday, yesterday. So easy, fish crackers, a pretzel stick and a squiggle of white icing on blue iced cupcakes.


She was tickled!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy

6 comments:

  1. Precious photos! You're right -- boys need to know how to cook too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, The pictures of the little boys are darling. I had my little league days too, but didn't continue after my boys outgrew it. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos. I love the cooking equipment. What a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dandelion shot. And the cupcakes too! :)

    ReplyDelete