Monday, April 25, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 4/25/16



It's Monday What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. Share what you are reading, what you read recently or what you hope to get to in the coming week and then link up with Kathryn at Book Date. It is a great place to see what is going on in the blogosphere and to add to your reading lists.


Finished but no review yet:



It was pretty good, but lots of terms and sayings that were unfamiliar. Luckily it was on my kindle, so looking them up was easy. 


Over 1/2 way : 


I have been listening on my phone ( a new deal to me) and carrying it everywhere. 5 hours left and I have it on 1.5 speed. I am loving Wil Wheaton's narration!! 

If I finish this one, I am not sure what to start next. Maybe - 

 It is the May book for my book club:


 This has been on my Kindle for a long time:


 I love Kristin Hannah and this is one that I have been wanting to start!


I borrowed ( or just took with her permission) this from my youngest granddaughter. She could not finish it, and I have not started it. But I want to read it before seeing the movie. 

Any suggestions as to which one I should read next?  


Stay Busy and Stay Happy


I am prepping for a Quilt Retreat the first weekend in May. Plus DH has out patient surgery on the 4th. Hoping to get some reading time in. Wish me luck. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED The Nightingale...and The Hurricane Sisters. I saw the movie ROOM, and have the book, but haven't read it yet. Soon! Enjoy...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lots of good books. Yes like Laurel Rain I loved The Nightingale but you need tissues. Haven't read The Hurricane but I love Dorothea Benton Frank books so will get to it. Looking forward to your final thoughts on Ready Player One.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nightingale was such a good book. Glad you are enjoying listening to Ready Player One. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete